Written by Gary ClarkThursday, 09 May 2013 13:29
Splwow64.exe Error When Printing From QuickBooks
There has been an error showing up when trying to print from QuickBooks. “splwow64 – Bad Image”. it’s been reported as an intermittant error or showing up on some computers but not others.
Why this is happening
- The QuickBooks printer settings are damaged.
- The QuickBooks PDF converter is damaged.
How to fix it
- Close QuickBooks.
- Use the PDF Diagnostic Tool:
- Click on the above link.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the program to run it.
- Open QuickBooks and attempt to print.
|< Prev||Next >|