Why do you need a Merchant Account?
Simply put, a Merchant Account lets you accept credit card purchases. Your Merchant Account provider will authorize credit card purchases, process them, and deposit the funds into your account. A Merchant Account helps you to not only increase sales by giving your customers another way to pay, but also cuts paperwork, and reduces risk. A Merchant Account gives you the ability and means to process credit card transactions easier and more accurately.
Intuit Merchant Services
Process Credit Cards Online
- No terminal, software, or QuickBooks needed
- No minimum transactions, no contract, no cancellation fee
- More affordable than PayPal
Recommended for smaller businesses
Process Credit Cards in QuickBooks
- Process transactions once, directly in QuickBooks
- Save money: No additional software or plug-in fees
- No contracts, no hidden fees, competitive rates
Recommended for QuickBooks users
Get Paid in Your Retail Store
- Get low card-swiped rates with a terminal
- Flexible electronic check conversion solutions get you paid faster
- QuickBooks Point of Sale solutions offer all-in-one retail management and payment
- Faster deposits, skip the bank with eChecks
Recommended for retailers
Accept Credit Cards in Your Web Store
- Process all major credit cards in your Web store
- Work with or without QuickBooks
- Easy, secure, and fast
- Reduce errors and save time by working with QuickBooks
Recommended for anyone selling on online
Process Credit Cards with Your Mobile Phone
- Anytime, anywhere mobile phone payment processing
- Just your phone, nothing else needed
- Get paid offsite securely, quickly, and with less hassle
- Close the deal on the spots
- Perfect for field workers, trades, and more!
Recommended for doing business away from the office
Want To Learn More?
Intuit GoPayment is a mobile payments solution enabling merchants to easily accept credit card payments on their mobile phone, iPad, or Android device!
If you are using GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale (v18.0 (R9) or v19.0), you can ring up mobile credit card sales anywhere, inside or outside of your store using your inventory on your mobile phone or tablet that can sync right back to your program.
Call us at 1.800.609.0788 or fill out the form below and our team will contact you.
How Does It Work?
After applying and being accepted, you download the application to your Smart Phone or tablet. This application will allow you to process the credit cards. You may wish to purchase a card swipe device to attach to your iphone 3g, or one of the optional BlueTooth devices for other phones. These allow you to swipe the credit card, so that you get the best possible rate when processing the transaction.
Once you have entered the transaction, you can email or text message a receipt to the customer.
What do you need to use Intuit GoPayment (Requirements)
- Intuit GoPayment merchant account
- Mobile phone
- Downloadable GoPayment application requires a supported phone or device.
- Web-browser version (www.gopayment.com) can be accessed through any mobile phone with web browser
- Wireless Phone Service with data plan
Why use the GoPayment system instead of a similar product?
Well, for starters, how about NO CONTRACT! That’s right, no contract and no cancellation fees! It has a very competative rate, LOW MONTHLY FEES, and if you are using QuickBooks, you can download the payments! It is simple, and clean.
If you perform service or make sales away from the office and want to get paid upon completion of the service or sale, you might be interested in this service.
- Field Trade businesses (ie: plumbers, electricians, carpet cleaners, etc.)
- Field Sales business (ie: Tupperware parties, AVON, etc.)
- Merchants that sell goods at special events (ie: tradeshows, festivals, etc.)
Other types of businesses may include food delivery services, taxi cabs, contractors, farriers, veterinarians, etc.
Has average $200 ticket and 30 transactions per month
Less than 15 employees