Schedule and pay bills faster within QuickBooks.
Use the funding source you want and in the digital or physical form your vendors want.
• Save time by scheduling and paying bills in QuickBooks, which then
automatically marks the bill paid, and notifies you once the money is
• Gain financial flexibility by paying vendors from a card or bank transfer,
then having the money sent via physical check or bank transfer.
• Keep your vendors happy by customizing their payment method
preferences for future payments.
How to access this feature:
Follow the steps below to schedule an online payment from the QuickBooks Desktop 2022
pop up menu.
1. Click Schedule Online Payment from the QuickBooks Desktop 2022 menu.
2. Click Explore.
3. Select Bills to schedule from the list.
4. Select Schedule Online Payment.
5. Click Pay Selected Bills.
6. Click Continue.
7. Select how you would like to pay: Bank Account, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
8. Click Continue.
9. Select your Bank from the options provided (Ex. Bank of America).
10.Enter Your Credentials and click Submit.
11.Select how you would like the recipient to receive the payment: Bank Transfer (ACH) or
12.If Bank Transfer is selected, enter recipients bank details and click Save bank details.
NOTE: If paper check is selected, go to step 13.
13.Select date you would like payment deducted on the calendar.
15.Review details and click Confirm and schedule payment.
16.The Payment is now scheduled. Click I’m done here.
17.Enter the Name of check recipient.
18.Click Save and continue.
19.Enter the Address of the recipient.
20.Click Save and add delivery method.
21.Follow steps 10-12 above.
Or, from the main menu:
Follow these steps to schedule an online payment from the QuickBooks Desktop 2022 main
1. Select Pay Bills from QuickBooks menu.
2. Select Bills to schedule from list.
3. Select Schedule Online Payment from Payment menu in lower left.
4. Click Pay Selected Bills in lower right.
5. Click Continue.
6. Follow steps 9-20 above.
( Note- available in the US only)