• Enjoy seamless integration with top online stores such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Big Commerce, Magento and industry leading online marketplaces like Ebay, Amazon, and Walmart.com.
• Simplify e-commerce management and reduce busywork when inventory, sales, product details, pricing and customer data sync automatically to QuickBooks Desktop.
• Always know your inventory on hand when inventory counts update with every sale, regardless of how many channels you sell in.
• Get a clearer picture of your online sales, cash flow, and profitability with one easy to view dashboard.
• Easily add new product listings and push updates directly to your online channels.
• Get the flexibility to work with your preferred shipping provider, with integrations to UPS, FedEx, ShipStation, and Stamps.com.
• Post orders to QuickBooks as a sales receipt, sales order, invoice or estimate.
• Record marketplace fees and expenses; download past fees and expenses.
• Download orders by status and date range; download historical order data.
• Record sales taxes collected for each transaction by tax jurisdiction.
• Bi-directional inventory sync between the store and QuickBooks.
• Synchronize product price and quantity across all e-commerce sites.
• Manage bundles and assemblies, units of measure and other advanced inventory controls
• Download and transfer customers to/from the store and QuickBooks.
• Match customer data from an order to existing QuickBooks’ customers.
• Create new customers when posting orders.
• Manage and update existing customer information
• Download and post orders automatically to QuickBooks.
• Automatically sync product price and quantity.
• Setup automation rules to manage inventory and prevent overselling.
To find out how to add the Ecommerce, call us today at 800-609-0788