Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
When attempting to print labels or tags from the Zebra label printer, one or two tags print, some blank tags come out, and then the red error light blinks.
How to fix it
Intuit recommends the following 3 solutions for this problem. The first solution may solve your problem, or you may need to try them all.
Solution 1: Turn the Zebra off and reset it
- Turn the Zebra printer off using the power switch on the side.
- Press and hold the feed button and, while holding it down, turn on the printer. Keep pressing the button until the it blinks red rapidly and then let go.
- The light will turn orange and then back to green. If the button does not turn green, go back to step 1 and start over.
- When the printer returns to solid green, try printing again. If the issue continues, try solution 2.
Solution 2: Modify the Zebra driver to print directly to the printer
- Press Windows key + R then type: control then hit Enter..
- Choose Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Zebra LP2824 printer and choose Printer properties.
- Click the Advanced tab and then select Print directly to the printer.
- Click OK and close the Printers window and try again.
Calibrate the printer and toggle jewelry tag preferences
Attempt to print jewelry tags the way you normally would. In the upper-right corner of the Print window, click Calibrate and try again.
If the issue persists, uncheck the Adjust start position for jewelry tags checkbox and try again. If it’s not already selected, select it, and then try again.
|< Prev||Next >|