Written by Scott FairThursday, 07 February 2013 16:13
Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
By default, Point of Sale creates an account in QuickBooks named POS Inventory Adjustments and may send transactions to this account when:
- An inventory item with a quantity and cost associated with it is manually created.
- An inventory item which has a quantity and cost associated with it is deleted.
- A cost adjustment memo is created.
- An item’s quantity has been changed in the Edit Item screen, or a quantity adjustment memo has been created manually.
- A cost or quantity adjustment memo is reversed.
- Changes to the physical inventory are made through the Point of Sale Physical Inventory process.
Note: To change the account which Point of Sale uses for the inventory adjustments function:
- Choose File > Preferences > Company (Version 9 and below: Edit > Preferences > Company).
- Under Financial select Accounts and then click the Advanced tab.
- On the Inventory Adjustments line in the QB Account column, select the desired QuickBooks account.
- Click Save.
|< Prev||Next >|