Written by Scott FairMonday, 24 January 2011 15:19
Questions about the software? Call 800-609-0788.
QuickBooks POS Error code 175305: Errors were encountered, select VIEW LOG for details
Sometimes people get this error in QuickBooks Point of Sale Version 10.
This error is caused by one of the following:
* This message is displayed in the Sending Files dialog when a processing error occurs.
* The Windows Firewall is interfering with the Store Exchange process.
* You are not logged into Microsoft Windows as an administrator.
To resolve this issue:
1. Determine if there are other error messages on the log:
1. Click OK to the error dialog window.
2. Click View Log and identify any errors listed.
3. Search for any additional errors. If none is listed, continue to step 2.
2. Verify and reset Multi-Store Store Exchange preferences:
1. In Point of Sale, choose Edit > Preferences > Workstation (In Version 10 choose File > Preferences > Company).
2. Select the Store Exchange preference and ensure the communication method and e-mail configuration are correct.
3. Click Configure and write down the License Number. Next, highlight the number and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
4. Click OK and then click Save.
5. Choose Edit > Preferences > Workstation (In Version 10 choose File > Preferences > Company).
6. Select the Store Exchange preference and click Configure.
7. Reenter the license number, click OK, and then click Save. Attempt the store exchange again.
3. Verify whether the file qbpos.exe has been added as an exception in the Windows Firewall.
4. If the issue persists, ensure you are logged into Windows as an administrator.
|< Prev||Next >|