Save time by having QuickBooks automate bill entries from the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app or an email address.
Just photograph, import and review.
To upload a bill from the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app:
1. Select Bill in the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app.
2. Enter your Intuit Credentials.
3. Click Sign In.
4. Select your Company.
5. Click Continue.
6. Position document so all corners are in view.
7. Click the Camera Icon to photograph document.
8. Click Use this photo.
NOTE: You can also crop the photo before submitting.
9. Enter Name and Description for the photographed document.
11.Click OK or Upload New Document in pop up screen.
To match an uploaded bill in QuickBooks Desktop:
1. Select Upload & Review Bills from the ribbon menu under Vendor tab.
2. Select Import Bill Data from drop down menu next to imported bill.
3. Click the Camera Icon to snap photo of the bill.
4. Click Save & Close to finish or Save & Add to match another new bill.
( Note- available in the US only)