Maintain professional and consistent communications by emailing customizable bill payment stubs to your vendors.
• Save time by immediately emailing bill payment stubs to one or multiple vendors at once.
• Easily edit your logo, formatting, balance paid to date and other required billing information, all within QuickBooks.
Option 1: Email Bill Payment stubs from payment screen.
1. From the home screen of QuickBooks Desktop, select Vendor.
2. Select Vendor Center.
3. Choose a Vendor.
4. Choose an existing bill payment by double clicking on the Transaction.
5. Click on Main tab on the top of the Vendor Payment screen
6. Click Email.
7. Select Bill Payment Stubs.
8. Enter Relevant Information to customize the bill payment stub in Body section.
9. Click Send.
Option 2: Email Bill Payment stub after making vendor payment
1. From the main menu, select Vendor.
2. Select Pay Bills.
3. Choose the Bill you want to pay.
4. Enter the Payment Information.
5. Click on Pay Selected Bills.
NOTE: The Payment Summary Window will open with the payment information
6. Click on Bill Payment Stub drop-down menu.
7. Click Email Now
NOTE: Window will open with the Vendor Bill details and payment stubs would be
attached to the email.
8. Click Send Now.
( Note- available in the US only)