Written by Scott FairTuesday, 26 April 2011 17:01
Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788.
When attempting to save and print a new sales receipt or during a financial exchange with QuickBooks, the following message is returned:
Error 190000: Can not save the data. The session property is not linked to a session record id #################
To resolve this issue:
- Update your program to the most current release and restart the computer.
- If updating to the latest release does not resolve the issue, examine the Power Options of the computer and change if needed to ensure that the computer is not going into a sleep mode or hibernation:
- Click the Windows Logo button and choose Control Panel.
- In the View by dropdown, select Small icons.
- Click Power Options.
- In the left pane, click Change when the computer sleeps.
- Select Never in the field Put the computer to sleep and in the field Turn off the display.
- Click Save changes and close the control panel window.
- Perform steps a through g on the Point of Sale server computer as well.
- If the issue remains, continue with these steps at the server workstation:
- Click the Windows Logo button and choose All Programs > Accessories > Run.
- In the Open field, enter services.msc and click OK.
- Right-click Intuit Entitlement Service v6 and choose Stop.
- Close the services window.
- Right-click the Windows Logo button and choose Open Windows Explorer.
- Click Organize and select Folder and Search Options.
- Click the View tab, select Show hidden files and folders and clear the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Click Yes on the warning and click OK.
- Navigate in the left window to the location: C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv6. To navigate, click the arrow symbol next to each folder listed.
- In the right window, right-click SessionData and choose Delete. Confirm the deletion.
- Restart the computer and start Point of Sale. This should resolve the error.
|< Prev||Next >|