Written by Scott FairFriday, 01 April 2011 09:06
Questions about the software? Call us at 800-609-0788.
When using Point of Sale in conjunction with QuickBooks, sales tax rates need to be changed in QuickBooks prior to the new rate changing in Point of Sale.
To update the sales tax rate:
- Choose Lists > Item List.
- Double-click the sales tax that is to be edited
- On the Edit Item screen that is displayed, change the rate. Click OK to save.
In Point of Sale:
- Choose Financial > Update QuickBooks. When the exchange completes, click Close.
- Choose Edit > Preferences > Company (In Version 10 choose File > Preferences > Company).
- Select the Sales Tax Preference. Point of Sale will connect with QuickBooks. When finishes, the sales tax will now calculate with the new rate in Point of Sale.
- Click Save.
|< Prev||Next >|