Ingenico EMV IPP350 Pin Pad with Integrated Card Reader
NEW! EMV-Ready chip capable
- Save money on processing costs by having your customers use debit cards
- Allows your customers to maintain possession of their credit and debit cards
- USB interface
- Meets latest PCI PED security standards
- Requires Intuit Point of Sale Merchant Services
- Works with Inuit QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0/12.0 only
NOTE: EMV feature only compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 and up. Requires Intuit Merchant Services Account.
Ingenico’s iPP320/350 Series takes the PIN pad to the next level. Built on the industry-unique dual chip TELIUM 2 architecture, the iPP320/350 Series is the first “all-in-one” PIN Pad to have a dedicated ARM 7 crypto processor to handle highly secure transactions. Boosting extensive communication technologies and using a single cable with flexible adaptation, this handheld PIN Pad is a convenient plug-and-play device which fits perfectly in the hand of your customer. The iPP320/350 Series uses a 32-bit RISC processor to speed up card transactions even under the peak traffic conditions by providing convenience and comfort across the board. The iPP320/350 PIN Pad assures return on your investment for many years ahead.
Customers can pay with credit or PIN-based debit cards.