Written by Scott FairTuesday, 09 April 2019 10:07
Intuit has released the latest update to QuickBooks Point of Sale v 18.
It includes the following fixes:
- An Access Violation message will no longer display when recording an offline credit card transaction.
- Transactions that fail EMV processing in GoPayment, will not be used for mobile sync as they are a failed transaction.
- Point of Sale will now be able to take in additional Cardholder Verification Methods (CVMs) like PIN to our existing CVMs, like signature capture.
- Simplified the Gift Card service activation using single click option in the Setup Interview tab for Gift Cards.
- Added a new user guide with updated 60 day support for v18.
- Enhanced security with QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale V18.0 with strict compliance for TLS 1.2
- Point of Sale will now update a database seamlessly without error 195.
- Freezing will no longer happen for large database company files resulting in a “Point of Sale got stuck” message.
- When performing a mobile sync, items with a non-taxable tax code will no longer set to a taxable tax code.
- When importing items, Reorder Point values will now import correctly.
- POS will now reflect the requested filter results correctly, when a user switches the filter options with customer order transactions.
- Point of Sale will now print the correct Sales Order after changing status of a Sales Order.
- Point of Sale will now show the correct available quantity and the status of Sales Order.
- Point of Sale will now be able to display correct order quantity after modifying the bill to/ship to address on a Purchase Order.
You can download the latest update here: Download