Question on the software? Call us at 8020-609-0788!
Intuit has released update r-7 for the QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 (v11) product.
- Credit and debit batch times have been changed to 12:00 am local time to reduce interference with retail business operations.
- This change is effective immediately for credit card transactions.
- The change will also be made for debit card transactions within the next 4 business days. Until the change is completed for debit transactions, batching will continue to occur at 3:00 p.m. local time.
- Issues relating to remote stores potentially displaying breakout incorrectly after financial exchange with QuickBooks have been fixed.
- GoPayment transactions will now be grouped together in QuickBooks reconciliation after financial exchange.
- Resolved an issue where in certain situations the Mechant Services Center was reporting duplicate transactions. Note that this was a display issue only, there were no actual duplicate transactions performed.
While this does help with reconciliation, it does mean that the Qb POS system needs to be left open for the exchange to occur.