Written by Scott FairFriday, 03 May 2013 15:08
Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
GoPayment is the mobile payment application fromm Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks.
Here are some tips that you don’t find on the normal Help screens.
– You can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account. If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have.
– Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you already signed up for multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the user name on the home screen.
– Prevent chargebacks! Ensure your business name is correct, so that your customers easily recognize it on their statements. Now you can edit the name directly from Settings.
– When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
– Want to edit an item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it’s taxable.
– For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax & tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to do so by logging into GoPayment.com.
|< Prev||Next >|