Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
QuickBooks 2018 Desktop Versions have added new features this year. They include:
All Versions ( Pro, Premier and Enterprise)
1. Support Multiple Monitors- QBES now has multiple monitor mode- *not available on hosted ES.
2. Stay logged in- You can keep a user logged in for up to 90 days, so they do not have to login in after switching company files.
3. Add and remove columns on Inventory Summary reports.
4. More secure webmail- You can now send secure emails from Gmail, hotmail/live/outlook.
5. Search the chart of accounts- The COA now has a search window at the top, so you can search by account name or number.
6. Cash/Accrual toggle- Financial reports will now have a Cash and Accrual selection at the top of the report to rapidly change the basis.
7. Past due stamp on invoices- Past due invoices will now be marked for faster follow-up.
Physical Inventory scanning using an MC40 computer or an android app- *requires Advanced Inventory
Manage sales orders- Sales orders are now sortable for prioritizing and filling. This can also use the scanner and the app for more accurate filling, you can even assign a location.
Accountant Versions Only:
Merge Vendors- You can now merge vendors quickly in the Accountant Edition- up to 4 vendors at once- vendors with online transactions, direct deposits, and federal/state tax agencies cannot be merged. ( Note- I recommend that you do not use this feature if your client has QuickBooks Point of Sale conneted to their data. We have seen problems occur when vendors are deleted or merged in POS. In some cases, access to historical voucher, item and vendor information will no longer show on the reporting. It can e common for a POS client to have the same vendor listed more than once, even under different names in order to preserve the historical data.)
We will explore more on the new features in future postings.
|< Prev||Next >|