Written by Scott FairMonday, 22 December 2014 11:43
Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
When installing QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise 2015, you may receive the following error.
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
Why this is happening
This error can occur because:
- Microsoft .NET Framework system files are in use by another installation.
- Anti-virus/anti-spy ware applications are preventing installation.
- .NET Framework is not installed, damaged, or a program is preventing the installation.
How to fix it
- Reboot your computer and start the installation again.
- If you have anti-virus or anti-spy ware software, stop it or temporarily disable it and start the installation again.
- If installation is successful, restart your anti-virus software.
- If the error occurs again, proceed with the next step.
- Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup (Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP).
- If you continue to receive the 1935 error, reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework and start the installation again.
Note: If the error persists after following the solutions above, Intuit recommends you consult a qualified IT professional or Microsoft as there may be damage to your operating system.
Intuit has recommended the above information.
|< Prev||Next >|