Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
When you purchase the Intuit Service for doing your QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 multi-store exchanges, you will be provided with a validation code, and not much else. So here is how you enter that into the software.
- From the home screen in POS, on the server system at headquarters, go to File, Preferences, Company.
- On the left, click on Store Exchange.
- Click on the Communication Method, and select Intuit Service from the drop down.
- Then click the Configure button. This will bring a screen with an open box for the validation code.
- Enter the code, and this will link the store transfer to the Intuit Service.
You will still need to do the other steps, such as inserting the Store license numbers and creating the store exchange password, but the above instructions will get you where you can insert the validation code.
|< Prev||Next >|