Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
Some customers of QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 have noted that in certain screens, a blank Help box opens and hides the red close screen X.
Intuit is aware of the issue and has been working on it.
We have seen a couple of causes for this issue. They have been tied to:
- Older versions of Internet Explorer
- Incompatible screen resolutions
As with all of the Intuit family of products, the help, and other screens are often set to display through Internet Explorer. If you have an older, or corrupt install of IE, the program cannot display the information correctly.
There are a couple of ways to get away from this apparent lock out.
- Hit the Escape Key on the keyboard.
- Place your mouse pointer on the far right of the help screen, when it goes to a double arrow, hold down the left mouse button to drag the side of the help screen window. This will expose the red Close X.
- If you encounter this on the PO list screen, you can click on New PO – Find Item(s) button – Go to Item list. You can do similar steps if encountered in another screen.
If all else fails, you may have to open the Task Manager and End Task on POS ( this is not recommended, and should only be a last resort.
|< Prev||Next >|