Written by Scott FairThursday, 12 June 2014 11:57
Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
While attempting to perform a data sync with Intuit Sync Manager you receive the message: there was an error loading the file from path…
This may effect both QuickBooks and Enterprise versions.
Intuit Sync Manager has a damaged or missing program file
Rename the Intuit Sync Manager folder:
- Exit all QuickBooks that are accessing your company file
- Exit Intuit Sync Manager by right clicking the Sync Manager icon in the System Tray and select Exit Sync Manager
- Locate the SyncManager folder and rename it to SyncManager.old
- Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista: C:UsersUserNameAppDataLocalIntuitSyncManager
- Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsUserNameLocal SettingsApplication DataIntuitSyncManager
- Start QuickBooks and open Intuit Sync Manager – Sync Manager will automatically recreate the SyncManager folder
- Click Sync Now to sync your company data
Note: You may need to show hidden files and folders to see the SyncManager folder.
|< Prev||Next >|