Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
When you register or open QuickBooks, you see one of these error messages:
- Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Important: This issue can occur if your product is hosted by Right Networks and you access QuickBooks with WebConnect and then select to open the file without saving. If you use QuickBooks Enterprise and your product is hosted by Right Networks, you must save the file and then import it.
You may need to re-install your software. Have your license number and product number for your version of QuickBooks ready.
To find your license and product numbers:
- For a downloaded product, look in the purchase confirmation email you received from Intuit.
- If you purchased QuickBooks on CD, look for the a brightly colored sticker on the original CD envelope.
- ProAdvisors should go to the member support site for installation codes.
If you have previously registered your QuickBooks software, you can get help finding your license number or key code with our License and Key Code Lookup tool.
If you have not previously registered your QuickBooks software our support article on missing or illegible installation numbers may help.
Try these steps in the order shown. If the first one fixes the problem, you do not need to do the other steps.
- Re-create damaged EntitlementDataStore.ecml
- Make sure MSXML 4 has been installed on your system correctly
- Uninstall QuickBooks, download and run the QuickBooks Clean Install Utility, then reinstall QuickBooks
|< Prev||Next >|