Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
When attempting a financial exchange, you see the following error:
QBXML components not installed
Some files installed with your QuickBooks Financial software are missing or damaged.
Intuit recommends the following 2 solutions for this problem. The first solution may solve your problem, or you may need to both.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and choose Open Windows Explorer.
- In the left window, navigate to the following location:
- Windows 7 and Vista: C:UsersPublicPublic DocumentsIntuitQuickBooksCompany Files
- Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsIntuitQuickBooks
- Look for files ending in .TLG. Right-click each .tlg file and rename it to FILENAME.XXX.
Note: For more information on .TLG files, read About Transaction log (.tlg) files.
- In Point of Sale, try the financial exchange again.
- Uninstall QuickBooks.
- Reinstall QuickBooks.
|< Prev||Next >|