Release Notes For QuickBooks Point of Sale 10, Release 15
Here are the release notes for r15 for POS 10. This update was scheduled to be released Januaty 14th, 2013.
QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0 release 15 notes
This release contains the following improvements:
- Corrected an issue where the selecting of alternate vendors from the drop down options was not consistent.
- Using the enter key after building or breaking an assembly will now work as designed.
- When editing an item, no longer receive error ‘StateQBPOSInventoryItem not found’.
- Ability to choose department name from drop down as partial name of department is typed is now corrected.
- Security enhancement which provides even more robust protection for merchant services.
- Merchant number now displays on credit card dialog for voice authorization.
- Security check for associate level adding dollar discount to receipt is now working as designed.
- Corrected an issue when a zero priced item entered on receipt would not capture the price after using enter key.
- Selling a group item with a quantity greater than one will now correctly use discount rate.
- Using the enter key to enter tip on receipt will now work as designed.
Interested in a merchant account service that will work seamlessly within QuickBooks Point of Sale? Call us at (800) 609-0788 to find out about any current promotions and to help expedite the application process. Be sure to ask about Go Payment, Intuit’s mobile app for processing credit cards!