Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
A Fraud Protection Software update was released on January 9, 2013. A customer email communication was sent on Thursday, January 10th. No action or software update is required for current QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 customers.
Patch Release Dates
A patch will be released every three business days.
- V7, January 9
- V10, January 14
- V9, January 17
- V8, January 22
Patch Release Notes
Security enhancement which provides even more robust protection for merchant services.
Customers must install the patch by February 5th to avoid interruption in their service.
- Why are we releasing a Fraud patch?
- To provide even more robust protection for merchant services
- Why do customers need to install the patch by February 5th?
- Customers need to install the patch to ensure the latest security update for merchant services. If the patch is not installed by 2/5, customers won’t be able to process merchant services. Transactions will return with an error message advising to call POS Support.
- How do customers install the patch?
- In your POS software, click on the Help link located in the right-hand corner of your screen
- Select software update
- Select check for updates
- If an update is available, please select install this update
|< Prev||Next >|