Written by Scott FairTuesday, 18 December 2012 17:08
Questions on the software? Call us at 800-609-0788!
After upgrading your company file to R4 for QuickBooks 2013/Enterprise Solutions 13.0, you may see Warning: “Unable to add item to list“.
This warning message does not impact your data and will only appear the first time you open your file after installing the R4 update.
Click OK on the message until it goes away and the issue should not occur anymore.
If you are opening your file for the first time or need to open other files in multi user mode, you can bypass this error by opening the file in single user mode.
- Click on the Open or Restore existing company button.
- Browse to the location of your company file.
- Make sure to uncheck the Open file in Multi-User mode box.
- This will open the file in single user mode and you will not receive this message.
- Once the file has opened, you can then switch back to multi-user mode by going to the File menu and selecting Switch to Multi-User mode.
|< Prev||Next >|