Written by Gary ClarkTuesday, 26 June 2012 14:55
Questions? Ask our experts at (800) 609-0788.
For users of QuickBooks Point of Sale version 9 and earlier there seems to be a handy feature missing. That feature is called List Edit. List edit is a tool where you can make editing changes to your lists right from a list view instead of having to open each entry for for editing first.
In versions 10 and 2013 there is still a way to do this but it’s not as quick and easy to get there. These steps will get you into that feature. I’ll use the item list in my example but the same procedure works for any of the lists.
- Open the Item List report.
- Double click an item to open the Edit Item screen.
- On the toolbar at the top of the screen click on View List.
- On the toolbar at the top of the list click on the triangle to the right of Edit Item and then click Turn List Edit On.
- When you’ve finished your editing, close the list and that will turn List Edit off. Alternatively, you can click on the triangle to the right of Edit Item again and then click Turn List Edit Off.
|< Prev||Next >|